[M] - the devil's playground.
[html]

Word Count → 000

herpaderp, looks good, lemme know if this is okay toooooo

Sage snaked lean arms around each of them in individual embrace, not shying to let a hand linger for a moment longer on Barry's handsome chest. It was great news to hear that they were staying together, and she beamed at the prospect, golden gaze stuck on Ezra's mismatched one for a moment, but she did not think to ask about his mate, or where she was. But she didn't know he had a child, either. "Oh, that's just lovely!" She giggled excitedly, and added, "I bet you two have a lot of fun together, hmm?" Her eyebrows raised as she took the joint, not thinking twice about it's contents, and planted it gingerly between her lips, hungrily pulling in the smoke. Sage was tired from her journey, after all. Maybe I'll just go to Halifax in the morning, after all, she thought, curiously glancing around for Lennon to assure herself of his proximity. He was there, rummaging as always, and she dismissed the thought as she breathed out a second, larger cloud of smoke. This time, she coughed, laughing suddenly as she handed the joint to Ezra, shaking her head. Something about the smoke was different, stronger, but she couldn't tell what. The taste might have been familiar, had she ever smoked the black tar of the poppy.

The Ma-Tzu's eyes blurred in and out of focus, so she rubbed at them, squirming for a moment in her seat to get comfortable. "Mm, it's so strong," she noted with another laugh the next time the joint went around, feeling the heavy weight of her own body suddenly, swaying where she sat. She managed to focus her foggy gaze on Ezra again as he grinned at her, asking what she was doing all the way down here. Normally, she might have visited Halifax more often, but recently, it was strange for her to travel. "I'm actually down to find supplies for the ranch," she mentioned, shrugging. It felt good get out though, and she told herself that she deserved this. "I left Inferni," she said, quietly, as if still afraid to be heard, even here. "I live in Ichika with Father now..." she cooed happily, but then her tone dropped again, almost sad. "I hear Ezekiel doesn't want me going back." It was painful still, to be exiled from a place she once called home. Sure, she had few incentives to visit there, but Kaena was there, her own grandmother, and... well, she knew there were others she wanted to see again. Her mind was so thick now, she didn't even want to think about all that.

Sage took a deep, dreamy breath and leaned to one side, finding her head resting on Ezra's thick-furred shoulder. It was soft, and she appreciated his strength through the foggy, heavy high. She found herself comforted by the warmth of her male company, their bodies thicker and more insulated than her own. As she stared into the fire for a silent moment, she traced lazy circles around a cowlick on the husky's knee, while her slender calves and feet drifted to mingle with Barry's beside the fire. Thick tail fanned a gentle wag along the ground; what a wonderful night it was turning out to be.

<style>
.sr-rose {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aFW0k.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sr-rose .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sr-rose .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sr-rose .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sr-rose p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sr-rose b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread