[M] - the devil's playground.
[html]
table by anna :o

When Sage’s body touched his, he almost gasped in surprise. He had forgotten what he had felt like being caressed by the opposite gender. It had been five months since he had felt the warmth of a female’s touch. He felt cold and dead compared to her small patch of hand that was playing with his fur; it was warm and soft, just like Ever’s used to be. Ezra’s intoxicated eyes rolled back in their sockets for a moment as he took it all in. He craved more of her, but kept his desires silenced.

She spoke airily about her current pack troubles, but Ezra didn’t really listen. He knew nothing of the northern packs, so he had nothing to contribute to the conversation. He was really thirsty, however. “Im sorry to hear that, lovely,” he cooed to Sage, smiling even though it was inappropriate. He turned to his friend, “Barry, you don’t have anything to drink do ya? Cause I’m parched.” He offered his mocha friend a knowing smirk, and started giggling. “I think we should celebrate this chance occasion, it’s not every day we get graced by Sage River’s presence.” He offered the beautiful specimen an intoxicated grin.

<style>
.ezratable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ezratable-01 b {color:#dcdbb0;}
.ezratable-01 {background-color:#5f5a3b; border:2px solid #fefefe; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141B21; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread