messed up generation'
[html]

Just so you know, I think there's a rule about bats using high speech ^^ I may be wrong, but you might have to look up the speech guide in the rp guide, or talk to a mod about it. Unless you've already got permission, in which case ignore me Big Grin word count: 664

The large pup bounced around her new home quite happily. Well, she didn’t exactly bounce, but she was happy enough. Though clever enough not to make too much noise. She knew as much, from certain experience. The serious people of Anathema didn’t appreciate little children running around, causing a ruckus. At least, she not the ones she’d met so it seemed. Though her new friend…or someone she thought could be a future friend, Severus, apparently made trouble all the time. With a little frown, Aoi hurried along, swishing her fluffy tail from side to side. It had been a busy day, and she would think about going to bed soon. Or at least, someone would be sent to collect her into bed by force. But for now, she was enjoying staying up a little past her bedtime; she found the fresh dark exhilarating and exciting and new.

Pushing off on her clumsy paws, she scooted along passageways and chambers like a pro. She’d always had a good memory, and it seemed also that she had a fantastic sense of direction. Moments had passed in silence before someone intruded on her dream-land, a crow by the name of Saigai. The hooded bird grappled its way onto her head and she shrieked in alarm, tossing her cranium back and forth rapidly until the equally alarmed bird let go and soared a little way in front. You be in bed? Now? asked Saigai in broken high speech. He still got a little confused with words, and always would probably, being a crow. Aoi scowled and tossed her head in the air, trying to skirt round the bird. Go away, I want to go outside. Exploring. she lifted her brown eyes up to the sky and sighed dreamily, but an impatient squawk cast her off guard. You get lost. Dang-e-roush outside. Saigai saying no no.

Defiantly, Aoi gave a puppy snarl and batted the crow down, placing a firm paw on its tummy as it wriggled on the floor, pinned. Saigai! she exclaimed. You’re meant to be my pet! Now be quiet and keep watch for adults! Aoi said, and then wagged her tail briefly before hurrying along to one of the openings. She couldn’t remember exactly how she’d got inside the caves, but she definitely had an idea. Determined, the strong puppy skulked along each winding passageway until she saw light up ahead. Saigai flew above her head, apparently listening to the authoritive pup for once. You mad at Saigai? asked the bird. Aoi sighed and gave in, nudging the crow down to her level while it still hovered. She smiled admiringly, slipping him a lick on his black head. I could never stay mad at you. the mature puppy said, and then she halted at the lip of the cave.

Kindness flooded her gentle brown eyes, and the pup looked left and right for signs of danger. Dusk had fallen and already it was quite dark, but this wouldn’t stop her. Wolves had the upper hand at night, for they could sense things better than most creatures. Her mother had told her that. Yet suddenly, she heard some kind of voice, or at least a communicating noise, directly above her head. Jerking back in the cavern, she squealed, startled. What could it be? After a while of calming herself down, she approached the entrance once more, ever-so-slowly slipping back outside again. When she got outside once more, this time she turned her body around and found herself locking eyes on a bat. Aww! Isn’t he lovely, Saigai? asked Aoi, and then she managed to find a platform to climb up on. Wobbling a little, the pup soon came face-to-face with the bat, on the outer ceiling of the caves. Saigai huffed at being out-cuted, but followed Aoi obediently. Hello little bat! Such a sweet little thing! she gasped, reaching down her head for a better look.

Aoi Itou

<style>
.freetable-d04 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-d04 b {color:#171816;}
.freetable-d04-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-d04-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#768D50; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:0px 25px;}
.freetable-d04-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-d04 {background-color:#768D50; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2A331A; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread