Intruder Alert!
[html]

Also, hey. It seems I forgot to add OOC in my last post...such a dummy D: word count: 494

The girl continued to shrink back against the wall like the child she was, but she could tell that Mido realised he was scaring her and held up his hands, muttering reassuring words to her. Aoi cautiously took a step towards him, reaching out with her little muzzle to sniff at the air around him. Familiarizing herself with his scent, she then sat down once more, a plump little cherub of a femme. Still coated in puppy fat, she felt somewhat comfortable and spongy as she sat on her haunches, though the fey couldn't help feeling a little self-concious about her appearance. Aoi was a big girl, tall for her age, and constantly felt ugly. Like all pups, she was going through a self-hating phase, where she wished she looked like every other girl she went past. She wasn't ugly, of course, and for a pup, Aoi was actually quite beautiful, with shapely features and the gentle eyes of a doe, and the puppy-fat was to be expected...however still her heart beat fast and her gaze kept flickering to the ground.

The Itou tenderly lifted one elegant ear, and listened to him explain his story about how he came to be standing there. Aoi tilted her head carefully, and examined him with a scrutinizing glare. Finally, she came up with; I was certainly not scared! but that was all she could say, and Aoi was lying of course. She tucked her long back-legs underneath her and slid her front body down, her front legs facing him, into a more relaxed pose. The shy girl was still far away from him, but she was still close enough to have a friendly conversation, even if she hated talking to other luperci.

He introduced himself as Mido. Different sort of name... She thought to herself, though did not say anything out loud except; And I'm Aoi Itou. her tail gave the tiniest of wags, yet her face fell at being asked to explain how she came to find the bird. It would mean more talking. She didn't want to trip up over herself, and become in a muddle, so talking frightened her. She pondered even replying for a while, and then decided it was best if she wasn't rude to her pack-brother. Well...he started saying I was an intruder. And I didn't like it, because I am not an intruder! she gave the crow a glare, and he simply chirped back as if to shrug. The bird hopped into the shadows now, and watched the going-ons from afar. So I chased the little pansy... she shot him a focused, angry glance again, and then turned to Mido. Her ever-flickering soft brown gaze never quite met Mido's, for her meek nature, but she was trying to be friendly. And I caught him, and now he's my pet. And he promised to be a good pet. His name's Saigai. carefully, she looked up at Mido for approval.

Aoi Itou

<style>
.freetable-d04 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-d04 b {color:#171816;}
.freetable-d04-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-d04-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#768D50; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:0px 25px;}
.freetable-d04-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-d04 {background-color:#768D50; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2A331A; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread