And So She Claims
[html]
Out of Character

Word Count; 471

Sorry its been so long, I think I have my muse back. We will date this back to the 8th when I fist started it :]

In Character

The encounter had from the start been nothing that the black and white female had expected. Her breathe was still caught most of the time and eyes wide with nervousness. Why was Naniko, her angela, one that many had talked about in strange cold ways, being so nice to her today? Surely she was upset about the howl, calling for someone. Anon had done that at another pack and nearly got her face tore off once. Or maybe that was the fact that she just happened to pick the wrong time and found the absolute wrong wolf to encounter.

Now that Naniko was not heavy with pups, she seemed in a much better mood. At least for the time being. She began to trot behind the white female with light unheard steps. She aknowledged the she-wolfs words with the slightest of smile, untouching her eyes and a nod of the head. The less she talked, the less warmth left her body at the moment, and her nose was becoming numb. They were a ways onto the teritory when she remembered who had been waiting off in the distance, watching the communication of the two wolves. Anon glanced forward to see Naniko and then looked back just as quickly, tossing her head into the air and letting out a short howl.

She had stopped and was waiting, probably under the eyes for her alphess, but didn't care much, she waited. Soon the thundering sound of hooves was upon them and a black and white mare was racing towards Anon with a bit of urgence. The mare stopped just short of the two and sent snow spraying a bit. Anon let out a yip to the gorgeous creature and it bent down to nuzzle her. This was the closest thing Anon had come to love in a long time, and it was from a beast that couldn't do more then whiney and nuzzle her. Or kick her if upset. The mare wasn't really as tall as some horses, especially as not as tall as some in Anathema, and the reason Anon had taken to her so easily was she was picked on a lot for her size, always bein nipped. The ebony black color covered the front of the mare and washed out into an ivory white down her back. Really a stunning creature.

Anon looked back to Naniko with a bit of a smile and shrugged her shoulders. She hadn't mentioned a horse, and she was aware of this, but how could she just let the poor thing fend for itself in the snow? That just really was unfair. She hoped that the Angela's compassion for the day extended well past its normal bounds and she allowed the beast to come with.

"Her name is Aldieb.." Anon said quietly, eying Naniko carefully.

<style>
.anontab-a1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.anontab-a1 b {color:#171816;}
.anontab-a1-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.anontab-a1-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#DDE6CF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.anontab-a1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.anontab-a1 {background-color:#d5d2af; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ontab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread