And So She Claims
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ruthie);</style>Naniko D'Angelo
Tis fine - but we can end this now yesh? :3 I talk to ya nearly every day on AIM, but XD; yeah. Feel fre to poke me next time I ever take this long to get to a thread with ya. It got to the second page and I lost ya <3

She could remember what it had been like to be a loner. Cold, hungry, and alone. When she had first come to Halcyon to form her pack she'd seen it as an unforgiving territory...but one that could be taken and molded to her own liking with time. They'd found the caves soon after coming and had taken refuge in it from the snow, just in time for a large blizzard that had swept through the area. Without the caves, the pack might not have survived the natural disaster. She respected the place that they lived in and had made an adjustment to cave life during her time there.

The caves provided the pack with so many different resources, protection being one of the most important. She turned back when she did not hear footsteps behind her and waited for the female to speak with a cross expression on her face. A horse? Whatever - plenty of members had horses. "Yeah, yeah. Come on, I haven't got all day. We've got an above-ground stable now that a member built...the beast can stay there or in the cave stables." It'd be up to Anon to decide where she wanted to house the animal.

Image courtesy of steppelandstock

<style>
.GR2_Nani p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Nani b {font-family:verdana; color:#455f6f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Nani {background-color:#889eac; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#e1eaee; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6674/atable1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #a9bac1; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Nani .name {text-align:right; font-family:Ruthie; color:#e1eaee; font-size:55px; text-shadow:#667a87 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:29px;}
.GR2_Nani .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#667a87; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #455f6f;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread