Stand Strong, Stand Together
[html]

woo, glad I got this done wooo

Silvano eyed his mother as she thanked the strange Dreamer for his speech. He had seen her bristle at first then calm as his words turned to praise. Flowery as it was, his mother appreciated the message behind it, that much was clear. He hoped the man lived up to his words, especially since he had so passionately declared them to everyone in the pack at once. To go back on it would only mean a nasty relationship with everyone here. Except perhaps Mars, that man who was so rude to the speaker, flamboyant as he had been. Giselle nudged at him and whispered to him about his rudeness. The young man furrowed his brows at his mate as he peered at her apologetically through forest emerald eyes. "I'm not staring," he said plainly, shrugging slightly with his lowered voice. "I'm glaring." It was like night and day!

Then his mother spoke directly to Mars. Silvano silenced immediately and watched the expression on his mother's face. She did not seem pleased and he could almost feel her anger. Granted, he had been raised by her and could understand her well enough as a son aught to. Mars was in trouble; that was the same tone she used when she meted out punishment, for sure. But he couldn't remember the last time he had been punished by his mother or father. Strange. Emerald eyes darted to the man in question, waiting for his words with a grim silence. A hand instinctively reached for Giselle's and he squeezed it as he waited.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread