Stand Strong, Stand Together
[html]
<style type="text/css">.marscrys b {color:#3493D4;} .marscrys b2 {color:#A3F3FF;} .marscrys b3 {color:#5576A0;}</style>
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3779/marstab.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
this never ending story paid for with pride and fate

He stood there, unflinching and broad shouldered. He stared hard at the Consul, unafraid of her wraith. She had none, as far as he was concerned. She was nothing but a big fat woman, sure, she might sit on him and suffocate him, but that was all she really was able to do to him (as far as he was concerned, he had not seen the woman in combat, nor had he been disciplined by the woman before). It did not surprise him, that out of the little of the pack that actually came around, that she would lock onto his look, and just dare him to speak out. This is what she did to him, to put him on the spotlight. Mars had a nasty tendency to get very outspoken when he was put into such situations, and his fur on his shoulders started to stand on edge as he was then met with the eyes of many others, all looking at him. Paz glared back at the male who glared at Mars, and she lifted her lips at the male, all while standing half behind her larger father. His tightly coiled tail raised on his back, much like he was taught to do when he was a child when he wanted to signal dominance within the husky world. It lashed from right to left, angrily. If she had not bothered him, he would have left peacefully, and quietly. Now, she had asked him to speak, and hell, was she going to get him to speak.

.Something stopped him though. He looked down at Paz, and saw the hateful look in her bi-colored eyes. He frowned at her, and then he looked back up at Savina. His ears fell back on his head, and his tail fell to limp. Don't fucking point me out like that. growled the male, and his daring blue eyes stared up at her. I have nothing to say to you. It's not like what I say would even matter to you people anyways. You never cared about me or my family. the male spoke, his voice as if it was being dragged to her feet, but he stayed still, his eyes still hard and cold as they always were. He then looked straight at a male that he had noticed was glaring at him. Keep your fucking eyes to yourself. growled the Californian.

I'm not pledging any loyalty to you, for you don't deserve it. spoke Mars as he turned his head back to the giant of a woman. He snorted again. Just remember this, My family comes before my pack, because none of you seem to even want to care about me and my well-being as well as my innocent children, who have done nothing but be good and civilized while they had been here.. spoke the male before he turned away, leaving the presence of the pack and it's ridiculous meetings that were for nothing but to talk about loyalty that was not deserved by the leaders of the pack.

Mars speaks Bartholomew Speaks Hurricane Speaks

We all fall short of glory lost in our fate
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread