Stand Strong, Stand Together
[html]
J, Savina is pretty slim, or average sized at the most. I don't know where you got the "fat" from. Just fyi.

The tri-colored man stared right back at her and she could feel her hackles begin to rise alone her spine yet again. This man had done nothing for the pack, had made no effort to be a part of it, and he really thought as a Pleb he had the right to stare her back in the eyes? It was a gross breach of respect and a growl rumbled threateningly in her chest. Her patience with Mars' lack of respect was growing membrane-thin. For a moment he seemed to submit, but the harsh words he then spoke were in discord with his fallen ears and tail. Emerald eyes flashed with fire. It is not for you to tell me what I may and may not do, Plebeian. Savina was not the sort of leader who lorded her position over her members, but this was different. She could not let such bald disrespect go unanswered.

The rest of what he said was merely childish whining. How did he know that the pack had not cared for his family? Had he made any effort to get to know the rest of the pack? To form any bonds? Not that she had seen and from the way her other members looked at him, neither had they. We took you in when you were homeless. We didn't have to, but we did. And it is a two-way path. To my knowledge you have made no effort to care for anyone else in this pack either. He really had no one to blame but himself.

When he said that she did not deserve his loyalty, that was the last straw. The Consul quickly stood upon all fours, ebony fur bristled. If that is the way you feel, then your time as a Dreamer is done. Pack your family up and be out of here by nightfall. You are no longer welcome here. The Marino would be sure to check the village tonight to make sure he was gone. If he were not, she would drive him from the lands herself. He deserved no more courtesy.

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeebb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a0938c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b7b7b7; }
.erinfreeebb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeebb1 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#f6f6f6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VY3wD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #494949; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9d9d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f6f6f6; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeebb1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeebb1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread