m---spellbound
[html]

The touches, the kisses, the bites: they all gave the young woman pleasure, he flipped her to a more infallible position to make sure the best of each erotic feeling was felt between the two of them. He teased her lips with the tip of his member, the blue-eyed girl but back whines suppressed of her need. He went slow pressing his member into her walls, it wasn't like she was a virgin, she had slept with a couple of others before. The feeling of being filled had her back arching from the heady sensation. Rain have a few thrusts, giving the thing her body ached for.

Sam gave small whimpers and sounds of pleasure at every thrust, turning to a chorus of noise as he seemed to speed up his pace. He stroked her, touched her and made her feel beautiful. Needed. He was locked with her. Sam got what she needed, and soon he spilled his seed within her body. Her body was tired, aching and thoroughly exhausted. Sending that this was enough, she just lay him back in the bed, her breath a little bit increased and her heart fluttering like a startled bird. "I love you...I always will..." The ivory femme's words were spoken softly, she lay atop his chest, still locked in him. She delicately kissed his face, and lay her head in the crook of his neck and shoulders. "Don't ever leave me."  

Samantha  Jarret

<style>
.whitelace .ft-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia, serif}
.whitelace-header {font-size:32px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#000000; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.whitelace p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.whitelace b {color:#C10A0A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.whitelace {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ce-1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.whitelace-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.whitelace .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread