King is in his counting house
[html]

WC:476

He was a snake, he would slither his way into the heart of someone earn the trust, and then he would take them down to his level and use them and make them bend to his ways, he was young, and used that youth on his side, however with his youth came with some flaws. He still had to work on his timing and the length to wait around before applying his false feelings to these ladies.

Watching the lady as she shifted around, the male was coming off strong, however he wasn’t sure if that was who was, always fearing what could come from the around the corner, or scared of the clown that going to jump out at her from the next page of the book. He was going to have to watch her, if she was jumping at him already he was going to have a heck of a time winning her over to his side and getting her to trust him fully.

Eye the color of toxic acid watching her body sway and relaxed a bit, he wasn’t sure if it was because she was seeing he wasn’t going to hurt her…yet or if there was other of her that was shifting in. ”OH nice to meet you Lady Kiara.” The male took another movement forward, not as big as a step, but maybe a shifting in his weight, he bowed down to her, keeping his eyes upon her. He would have her, even if it was a visit that he would have to repeat more than once.

”Well Lady of the Lands, I am new around here. I am looking for a home that isn’t a just right now home. Would a fair lady with a voice on an angle and eyes the color of the heaven above be willing to show me around? I am slightly interested learning more about these lands.” He need to pace him-self he was starting to come on way to strong, he brought him-self back up from the bow, never once though did his green eyes come off of his target. ”That is if you’re not too busy and won’t mind wasting your time on someone like me.” He shifted his eye brows so that they were softer and rolled his shoulders back and relaxed them a bit to make him-self a little more sympathetic looking to her.

The male was willing to do whatever it took to win her trust, and not just the temporary false trust that so many times he had seen it, it might not even be safe for the white female to brush off his try at being nice to see the lands, he was really trying, and he was a bit blunt with his demands but wolfs where pretty stupid creatures, his mother was a prime example of that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread