Charmed in her embrace
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Her first attempt gained her nothing, sad notes continuing to hang in the air. The music struck her, letting Terra feel the sorrow that she wouldn't have otherwise. She'd spent six months living on her own, six months fighting to survive with no other canine to keep her company. Her wild instincts had served her well then, turning off everything but the basic drive to survive. Under normal circumstances she would have pined for company, for someone to play with. Spending each day courting death had curbed that though. The wolf's song let her feel what she should have felt then, and she connected.

He replied to her query, and Terra's tail wagged lightly. Where I come from, pack is very fluid. We all love to travel, and often split into smaller sections to wander. We're not always together. Terra paused, looking to see if he understood. She started again, more hesitant now. This was something she'd never seen anyone outside her birth pack do. We have ways to find each other though. Markings, designed to tell where someone's been, and where they're going. We know each other's scent, and each other's true names. I can share mine, if you like. Then whenever you need me, you only need to ask, and I'll find you. It was a hefty promise, but one Terra determined to accomplish.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread