Fall from the cliff
[html]

Word Count → 279 :: <3

Light heard her moving quickly toward him long before fawks landed on his back. Good day friend. He greeted before the animal shrieked as a beacon for the blind female. Light smiled half-heartedly but grew more genuinely as Hotaru finally came in his sights. As the hawk left his back he rushed forward ready to greet the female. He slowed wondering if she was going to stop and as she had his snout lowered to lick her chin before he craned his neck around hers. He wished for his hands in that moment and desired to lift her up in a crushing hug as their chests met. Her body was warm from her exertion and he held the moment for as long as he could. Finally he pulled back just slightly but kept his muzzle near her stroking his cheek against hers. Hotaru dear, you look well. His deep voice not as livened as it had been in their last meeting. He didn’t know where to begin if at all so he decided to focus on her joys or worries for now. I hope I didn’t interrupt anything important. His tongue slipped through his teeth and ran along her jaw briefly before returning to its place. His actions always such a gesture to show he cared for her greatly but still his body would not follow. This drew his fear and troubles to the surface even more so and he stepped back just slightly settling his rump into the snow. He watched her face as he awaited her words, her vacant stare always so full of life to the aging hunter, her expressions so real and relaxed with him.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread