Fall from the cliff
[html]

Word Count → 204 :: Sorry. I wanted this to be longer but I ran out of juice DX

A hearty chuckle filled him at her light hearted response to his compliment. He nuzzled her as he did already his heart feeling warm and eased. But still his voice gave way and he could see the recognition in her face but he chose to ignore it. In due time he thought and actually felt his gaze turn way even though he knew she could not see him. Then she continued and his relief felt almost like guilt, he should just express himself but his insecurity still holding him even when with her. And as she asked how he was he froze for a moment unsure what to say unsure just how to tell his terrible acts to a person who obviously adored him in such a manner. He set a smile upon his facing hoping it would change his tone just slight. Well enough my dear. He responded hoping it was the truth but unsure. Then he went to what he came here to do. I came here in the hopes to give you something. The hunter said in a manner that came out. His affectionate rubbing came to a halt for a moment. How would you like to learn how to hunt?

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread