Please dont be scared of me
[html]

Ooc.

Axelle took the bird’s body language into consideration, and stayed a safe distance away. She didn’t advance forward anymore from where she was standing. She eyed the bird nervously. Last thing she needed was an angry hawk pecking at her head. ”Nice to meet you, also. My little adventure was to find some clothes, but they don’t seem to have the style that I was looking for here…” From the looks of things, maybe humans didn’t have different types like wolf packs did. Maybe they were all the same kind of ‘people’ and clustered together in groups of the same type. She wondered where she would find her style of humans… Probably the city.

”It is pretty country out here, though. I didn’t find what I was looking for…” She didn’t want to seem like she was rubbing it in Hotaru’s muzzle that she could see, but she wanted to express herself normally, too. She also noticed Hotaru’s bird calmed down, but didn’t dare venture forward. Yes, she was wary of the little measly bird. ”What is it that you’re looking for, if you don’t mind me asking?” She knew from experience that some were secretive of what they did, but then others had no problem with sharing the endeavors.

”Others rarely ever go out with real purposes anymore…” It was a true statement that Axelle had noticed a while back… She found it common for wolves to just come out to these old human towns to find stuff… Not really important stuff- more like clothes, books for their own entertainment, she guessed comfort was kind of important… Mostly stuff that was unnecessary for wolves to have… Wolves didn’t need clothes, though it wasn’t frowned upon and honestly she was just getting into the swing of things after a year of being here. Axelle couldn’t read all that well, so books weren’t an interest to her unless they had a lot of cool pictures. She really didn’t know what others found in them, but then again being able to read them probably helped a lot.

Word Count → 343

Points → 3

<style>
.axelle-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.axelle-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-t98 b {color:#1C1712; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.axelle-t98 {background-color:#D7C0AD; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#53483E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread