Please dont be scared of me
[html]

sorry for the wait again.

Word Count → 292

Hotaru couldn't help but feel taken aback by the women's offer to help her. Why would Axelle help her? There was no reason too. Besides, Hotaru could get around fine on her own. She didn't need or want help from this strange female. Hotaru's pride wouldn't allow her to admit her weaknesses. Red tipped ears flicked back and she politely said, "No, that's alright. I don't think I will find anything. This place is too close to d'Arte so it was probably swept clean a while ago."

The topic of wood carving improved the artists mood a little. She loved everything there was about carving. The smell of wood and smooth rhythm of her tools. The feel of dried wood beneath her paws and the way it took shape under her guidance. It was the only thing Hotaru truly enjoyed doing, and it was the one skill she had been determined to keep. "There are many tools that I would like, although I have all the essentials tools back home. Not just knives: chisels, hammers, saws, measuring instruments, sandpaper, oils. They are all tools for woodcarving. I was just hoping to come across something that I didn't already have, or some tools that I could always use more of."

The blind wolf turned her head, as if she was looking for the tools she desired. However, there was nothing but darkness. Hotaru sometimes tied to see. She would sit for hours at times, just staring out into space. There were times when she believed she saw a faint glimmer of light, but it was always her imagination. The world of light and color haunted her dreams and often led to her furiously punching the ground. How she wished she could see again.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.hotaru-purplefireflies { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RhX5n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#805d7e; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 225px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies .wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread