Please dont be scared of me
[html]

OOC/i>

Word Count → 292

Her decline for Axelle's offer was taken in stride and their short meeting was drawing to a close. Fawkes shifted impatiently on Hotaru's shoulder while the two finished their small chat. Thankfully, the strange female accepted Hotaru's explanation, although the logic was sound. The Artists were always looking for new tools, so the carver wouldn't be surprised if there were no tools left in Wolfville. Either way, her excursion was not in vain. She needed to practice exploring unfamiliar territory and memorizing the layout of new lands. Exploring the village was exactly the type of adventure she required, even if it was interrupted by a stranger.

The words "trusty bird" were almost exactly how she would describe Fawkes. He was her eyes, and her anchor to sanity. He allowed her free reign of the world and helped her though the many dangers that it wrought. Hotaru raised a hand to gently rub his breast, and was rewarded with a gentle nip of his beak. They were much closer than most canine/avian pairs. They had been through so much together and had shared each other's pain. It was only right that their relationship was so close and the bonds that tied the together were strong. Hotaru inclined her head politely at Axelle's words. "I wish you luck as well in your hunt for clothes. Have a good day." With that, the two females departed. Hotaru decided to spend a few more hours searching through Wolfville before she turned back to d'Arte without finding anything she could use.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.hotaru-purplefireflies { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RhX5n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#805d7e; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 225px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies .wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

End

Messages In This Thread