Diamonds and rust
The horse stayed still as it lay on its side, now with a blanket covering it as the owner put his incredibly colourful cloak over it, revealing his muscle to Sebastian. Now with a proper chance to ogle the fellow foreigner, he was almost pleased that the horse had had a minor fit. The silvery Luperci had a damn nice body, and an impressively guttural voice too. Rough and low, with a nice husky quality and quite an attractive accent. Most likely Russian. His English was heavily accented, but aside from one small slip-up, he seemed almost completely fluent.

Sebastian made an effort to control his accent, aware that a pair of foreign speakers who only had one language in common could make communication rather difficult. The Italian started a slow walk towards the Russian as he spoke, stopping before the taller male and bowing deeply. It was both in a gesture of contrition and an excuse to get a good look at his new acquaintance's crotch and muscular abdomen.

"It is my fault, Messere," he demurred softly. "He simply startled me, and I was too quick to draw my weapon. Please accept my sincere apologies." Sebastian raised his head but kept his spine horizontal, giving the attractive Russian an apologetic smile.

Normally, he wouldn't be quite so contrite, but it was a different story when he found the person he'd caused trouble for so attractive. Yes, Sebastian was shallow at times, but at least he was kind.

Messages In This Thread