Diamonds and rust
[html]

OOC here! :: Word Count → 280

The stranger came closer as he spoke, and Drakien eyed him curiously at the odd change in tone, shrugging off the apology with a little wave of his hand. "No, no, no apologies!" He shook his head, offering a warmer grin and waving his hand about. "Is past now, focus on future." Breixo let out an irritated snort at that, but Drakien thought the horse was only a little too dramatic, and merely turned his head away, studying his canine comrade. His accent was well hidden, but Drakien could still recognize it; Italian, he thought. He remembered passing through the country a few times, though he'd never learned the language--hadn't learned any languages, really, other than Romane and English.

Shaking off the sleepy train of thought, he performed a little bow of his own, though he straightened almost immediately and hoped that would encourage the other to do the same. "I am Drakien." He introduced, and then glanced about, wondering if the other had any company. After a moment of seeing no one, he added, just to be safe, "I have seen ghost cities like this before. My people scavenge often for wares to trade." With a little smile and a sparkle in his eyes, he looked back to the stranger and continued, "I am hoping I did not intrude on pack territory? I was only curious."

Curious about what valuables could be salvaged, of course, but if this place was claimed and he'd trespassed, they didn't need to know he'd intended to rob them, as well. Then again, he'd smelled no territory borders, so he couldn't be sure--maybe they marked things differently than they did back home.

<style>
.drakien .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.drakien p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.drakien b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.drakien {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7239/draketab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.drakien-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.drakien .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread