Diamonds and rust
Sebastian rose from his bow as the multicolored Luperci did likewise, still smiling gently at the handsome male. These lands were simply flooded with attractive men, weren't they? Sebastian was certainly having a much better time in the Western continent than he ever had in Sabini. Primarily, the people were much nicer. And charming. And in the case of this particular man, braver. Few men in Sabini would dare to confront a horse unless they were trained or owned the horse. Though this man undeniably had both, no-one at home had felled the horse so easily.

Then again, few had possessed the spark of brilliance that had allowed them to pierce the horse's nose (God knew how the hell that had been managed) and take it down that way. Sebastian was aware that his thoughts were meandering in pointless circles, but he refused to interrupt the thoughts that contained such important details like Wow, he's hot and Jeez, he's strong and Drakien is such a sexy name. The Italian was shallow at first. When he saw someone he liked the look of, he generally drooled over that person for the next few minutes. Literally, in some cases.

"Your people?" Sebastian asked airily, glancing around to peer into the ruined house. "No, you haven't trespassed. I'm the only one in this city as far as I know, and I'll be moving out soon enough." He flashed a wry smile. "The only things I've found worth anything are a few blankets and quite a lot of wine, but maybe you'll get lucky. I have not checked most of the houses." Sebastian shifted his gaze back to Drakien, looking him up and down unashamedly.

"Have you found anything?"

Messages In This Thread