Diamonds and rust
Sebastian had heard of gypsies, though he had never heard the term Romani before. Still, he preferred that word. Gypsy tended to remind him of scantily clad brunette women from Egypt, wearing bandanas and flimsy clothing with golden loops in their ears. Romani put him in mind of this rugged traveller right in front of him. He might have more jewellery than the typical male, but no one would dare to call him feminine. The Italian peered over Drakien's shoulder as he poked around with a pipe, raising his eyebrows in an impressed fashion as the Romani found a silver ring in surprisingly good condition.

He shrugged lazily at Drakien's comment on trespassing. He was unfamiliar with how trespassers were punished with a fate worse than death; slavery, maybe, or being crippled and left to starve. Still, at least with those punishments, at least one had a chance of survival. "Perhaps," he said lazily. "Depending on your imagination."

Sebastian leaned against a reasonably stable wall. "Women do love their jewellery. You're quite skilled to find such valuables, especially in such good condition. I usually trade my art." Not that Drakien would likely be interested. Sebastian had no want for jewellery, except something small like another earring or a necklace.

Still, at least the sexily-voiced Romani seemed interested in continuing their conversation. "Oh, yes," he promised, a glitter in his eyes as he crossed his black arms over his muscular, snowy chest. A light smirk was on Sebastian's muzzle as he tilted his head. "Quite a lot, an entire cellar full of it. If you'd like, I'm sure we could share a glass?" And then, naturally, Sebastian would make his best attempt to seduce the rugged Romani.

Messages In This Thread