Diamonds and rust
[html]

Sorry about the wait, my internet died! >< :: Word Count → 304

When Drakien's thoughts traveled along the lines of punishments, he considered what the members of his caravan would do to trespassers, thieves, and other ne'er do-wells. He himself had nearly suffered greatly at their hands, that night they'd found him stowed away in the back of their wagons; they would have cut off his hands, had Baba not taken a liking to him and saved him from such a fate. He often thought he had the devil's luck thanks to that incident, but it had yet to reappear in any useful way.

Drakien raised his brows, turning to look at Sebastian with a little smile. "Human jewelry last long time." He admitted, and shrugged, seeing nothing special in being able to find the better pieces of this bit. As long as it was made well, it would continue to last; but he was more interested in the second half of what had been said. "You are artist?" He was a great fan of the arts, being a sometimes musician himself, and part of the sindhi in the caravan; he appreciated anyone with talent, especially those he didn't have. "I am musician, myself. Once performed for food during winter." He added somewhat proudly, and then abandoned his search, finding nothing truly useful besides the one silver ring.

Drakien's brows rose and he tilted his head, somewhat surprised to hear that. An entire cellar full of wine; it was almost too good to be true. Smiling grandly, he moved back out of the house, gesturing for Sebastian to lead the way. "I would very much like this, yes." He agreed readily, his eyes shining with his eagerness. He'd rarely had the chance to taste wine; it was mostly the stronger, less refined alcohols he drank. Still, it was never too late to try something new.

<style>
.drakien .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.drakien p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.drakien b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.drakien {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7239/draketab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.drakien-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.drakien .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread