Diamonds and rust
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Sebastian was pleased when Drakien rested his head on his snowy-white chest. Either the Romani was extremely friendly, or he understood the signals that Sebastian was beaming at him. Either way, the warm weight on his chest was comfortable. It took a conscious effort for the younger man to not move too fast before Drakien answered his question. His rumbling, guttural, accented voice was extremely attractive to the Italian. As were the words themselves. Sebastian poured another measure into Drakien's glass as he drained it, taking a more refined sip from his own.

He liked the name the silvery male offered him, too. It almost sounded like pretty.

Sebastian grinned invitingly, daring to move a black-furred hand downwards and rest it on Drakien's chest. He let out a low chuckle as the Russian's ear tickled him a little, squirming back from it slightly. I'm ticklish, he explained, aware that he might regret telling the Romani that later. Sebastian was extremely ticklish. When he wasn't having sex, a glancing touch on one of his ticklish spots was enough to send him into near-asphyxiation with laughter.

His voice become lower, smoother, his accent picking up a slightly. Well, amico bello, I hail from Italy. South of Russia, I believe. Perhaps the most civilised nation in the world. Sebastian gently scratched Drakien's chest. His head lowered a little, closer to the Russian's head. I have always had a fascination with the more... savage cultures of our kind. His muzzle dipped lower, murmuring into Drakien's ear, his breath hot.

Curious to see if I can tame them. His tongue rasped out, tracing the edge of the ear. Curious to see how wild they truly are. Sebastian's hand slipped to Drakien's abdomen, a little wary of the consequences of he was going too fast. Which he probably was, as their "polite conversation" had lasted all of two questions.

Can you show me your wild side, Drakien?

<style type="text/css">
.sebse b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c4947; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b0504; }
.sebse p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sebse {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3a1010; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4xRRo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 365px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#633736; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sebse p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sebse p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread