Diamonds and rust
S'allright! /snugs

Drakien calmed down and seemed to accept- or at least consider -Sebastian's proposal for Drakien to accompany him home to Casa di Cavalieri. Pleased with his success, and the possibility of another romp or two with the sexy Romani, Sebastian snuggled closer into Drakien's cuddly body for a moment before he relinquished his hold on the Russian's hip and let his hand fall away from his cheek. He rolled off of Drakien and grumbled as the Russian got up and began to hunt around for his clothes, though Sebastian had no problem with him walking around naked. On the other hand, his lean foxy body didn't cope well with the winter air.

Sebastian licked his lips, his eyes focusing mainly on Drakien's sexy ass until the Russian pulled his pants on. Hmph. Ignoring the painful ache in his backside, Sebastian reached across the bean bag lazily and slowly pulled on his jeans with only a small wince of pain. It was a familiar pain at this point, but that didn't make it any more comfortable. He settled down as soon as he was decent, reclining back on the comfortable makeshift seat and stretching out his stiff muscles.

Lazily, he rolled off the bean bag and stood up gingerly, sighing and letting out a low groan as he stretched out sore muscles. He collected his quiver, bow and satchel before he sauntered- somewhat stiffly - over to Drakien's side. The Romani had quite a sexy smirk. The Italian offered him a grin in return as he accepted the offered hand and ambled rather rigidly up the stairs. He hadn't really held anyone's hand in quite a long time.

"Hmm." Sebastian tilted his head to the right habitually as he considered. What was Casa di Cavalieri like? Perhaps Drakien was interested in joining. Well, that would be nice. Three friends with benefits close by would certainly be convenient.

"It's quite a nice place. We have a fort, hot springs, rivers, the sea, and a pretty big forest. A courthouse is our main building, and we have stables and training rooms and kitchens and all that jazz." Sebastian considered specifics. "Jazper Rhiannon-Knight and Anann Kelevra are our leaders. Jazper's a giant- at least eight feet tall. He's kind, but I wouldn't get on his bad side. He can cut through trees with his broadsword." He probably couldn't, but a bit of embellishment never hurt. Besides, he could certainly cut through a sapling or a particularly thin one.

"I suppose we are oriented as warriors for the most part, though only basic training is really required. So long as you have some skill in defending yourself, everyone is welcome." Sebastian smirked mischievously and nudged Drakien's thigh with his hip. It was a clear invitation for the rugged Romani.

"I act as the artist, I suppose. I am also planning on offering archery training." As well as mutual stress relief for both a leader and a leader's son, but Drakien didn't need to know that just yet. He jerked his shoulder, indicating the bow and quiver of arrows. "What about you, Drakien?" he asked, orange eyes playfully curious. "Where do your talents lie?" Aside from being a beast in bed. Of course, such a thing was always helpful.

Messages In This Thread