Oh pitty me poor fools
The silken beauty had successfully been lured into the mountain of covers he was using and now her warmth was gladly welcomed to his shivering form. It took him several moments before her warmth seemed to wash over him and allow him the simple pleasure of admiring her underneath the covers. Even though he was suffering, this piece of heaven was enough to at least for the moment let him forget about just about bad he had been feeling. If there ever was a woman he could see ruling a pack by his side it would have been her. Not for her beauty, but for the small flashes of greatness he got to see from her. But she was pushing herself just as badly as he had been. And that he wouldn’t let continue.

“X’y” he spoke harshly, “Why do you run yourself raw, when you condemned me for doing the same thing?” he asked softly, his arm curling around her waist, claws scratching at the skin underneath. Even as sick as he was, having a soft gentle moment with her lately was so rare. So rare that he didn’t want to waste it.

“I need you here with me, even if you boss me around until I’m well, I don’t need you working yourself so bad that you’re sick and I can’t even take care of you…” What he was slowly getting at, and what he already felt was that the two of them should value each other more highly than the weak pack the served. Saluce didn’t quite want to say it but it did come out.

“Your more important to me than this weak pack, I rejoined the pack not because of my ties here, but because I knew you were here. Else I would have gone off to try and forge my own sometime.”

Messages In This Thread