Oh pitty me poor fools
This muzzle grabbing business was beginning to irritate him to an extreme. It was bubbling in him as his eyes just bore into her. This weakness and sickness was killing him and he was determined to when he was better to make her aware of just how he hated this treatment. His growl came lowly in his throat, exhaustion didn’t keep him from voicing his disgust this time, and the anger welling in him was clearly becoming evident.

“First off, do not do that again, If I were going to bite you, I’d have already done it, and if you where speaking I’d let you speak. DO not muzzle me again.” He said, the seriousness in his tone bringing back memories of a fiery temper laying dormant in him. Of the times she had tested him he had given her warning one way or the other, and today he felt wasn’t the day to try him, even as sick as he was.

“Secondly, I stay because duty calls me to stay. I stay because of you, and I stay for the wolves who are worth it.” With her hands removed for the time being his body language slowly returned back to normal. The behemoth was still sick but waking the beast was no advisable, especially with the headache he was sporting right now.

“I need you right now, is that selfish of me? I can’t hardly move out into the cold without breaking into a spasm or shiver that takes hours to get rid of. This on top worrying about you hun.”

Messages In This Thread