Down came a blackbird
[html]

Word Count → 387 :: Feel free to steer this back out of mature waters if you want, it's just what Ari does lol XD

It was nice to see Drakien react with disgust at the situation she had been unwillingly put into. It wasn't any surprise though, a Romani would certainly understand the severe breach of conduct that Damianos had committed when he had gotten her drunk here and then left her. The one thing that continued to bother her more than anything was how the prick had convinced the rest of the crew to pick up and leave her behind. Ariadne chuckled darkly at Drakien's words. "Если боги будут хороши, то он будет. Другой рукой, если не мое собственное." If the crew discovered his deception he surely would be punished...wouldn't he? Though admittedly she hoped that she could serve her revenge upon him herself. The hybrid snorted softly before taking another swig of her ouzo.

The wolf seemed a bit shocked by her words, but they were true. If there was one thing she was good at, it was carnal pleasures. Ari had been raised to avoid that profession though. While she respected prostitutes, indeed had been raised by them, calling her a whore was a sure way to anger her. She slept around, but she didn't take money for her services. She did the things she did because she wanted to do them. There was a huge difference. "Yes, everyone I've met has been quite friendly. I'm actually shacking up in a place not far from here that belongs to a wolf. I met him after I was stranded and he was kind enough to offer me a place to stay." Barrett actually seemed to have unwittingly collected a bunch of throw-aways. It was somewhat amusing, really.

The moonshine had been a shock to her system, but not an unpleasant one. For a female her size, she could handle booze exceptionally well. That Romani stuff though, that was no joke. "Clearly. A few more shots of that and I'd be passed out," she said with another chuckle. Drakien stretched himself out before popping back up and professing he had imbibed too much already. Ari giggled and she scooted a bit closer to the wolf, chocolate dipped fingers tracing the muscles of his arm. "You can never have too much of a good thing." The Cretan actually believed this. She was, at her core, a hedonist. Life was about having fun, and she liked to grab any opportunity that came her way.

<style>
.arisnake-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... snake2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:233px; height:210px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.arisnake {font-family:'georgia', times, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.arisnake p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.arisnake p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.arisnake .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.arisnake p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.arisnake b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em; color:#B8860B;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread