A Lake of Gold in the Desert Sand
WC: 203; OOC: Thanks for the quick reply Smile And sorry for the slight shortness.

IC: They did not have wait long for something to answer their call though it was not a canine but a bird that came to investigate. For a moment she wondered if they had come to the right place when an actual canine came towards them. She sang out her greeting and then held out her arm. The bird that had investigated them landed on her shoulder.

The greeter inclined her head politely and Fatin gave a friendly grin and Asad nodded his head in response. ”Hello there. I am Fatin Nejem and this is my friend, Asad. We are here to look for a place to settle in. We were in Freetown and were told of Ichika no Ho-en and we decided that it would be a good place to live.” She spoke for both of them since Asad would not be inclined to speak to a stranger.

The animals apparently wanted their names told and she grinned a little in amusement. ”My horse is named Aziz and Asad’s horse is called Atifa. And my feline friend here is Bastet.” She would wait to be asked her history and what their skills were before she said what they could do and their interests.

Messages In This Thread