A Lake of Gold in the Desert Sand
WC: 228

IC: Apparently her interest in magic caused a bit of shock for the greeter. Fatin wondered if she had ever met another canine that was interested in magic. It seemed that it was unusual for someone to be interested in the same things as she was. Her eyes caught X’yrin’s looking between the two of them, seeming to judge not only their abilities but also the difference between the two. She had a look of amusement at this.

She described what their choices was part of and how they needed to prove themselves as contributing pack members. She nodded in response to her words. ”Of course. I would expect nothing less. We can both hunt. My heritage is a scenthound. And Asad can help train others to protect themselves or with projects that need muscle.” Asad nodded at her words agreeing with them.

At the question that she was posed, Fatin was slightly surprised. Of all questions, why that one? It made no matter. ”Not directly. My father was a leader and had many guards. I was free with my love with some of them and my father became angry, killing the man I was with and kicking me from his land.” Asad then spoke, ”I have never needed to kill another person.” She gave him a smile at his answer but then turned to X’yrin for her judgement.

Messages In This Thread