A Lake of Gold in the Desert Sand
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Once the recitation was completed by both parties and the sincerity in their voices was heard, the Envoy lead visibly relaxed and offered both newly inducted members with a soft, welcoming smile. “You are indeed accepted,” she bequeathed their acceptance with some manner of pride in her voice. Stepping aside from in front of them, she drew an arm from her chest to span the vast scenery that lead into the heart of their lands. “Until you have completed our initiation task, consider the free lands yours to make a form for yourself. Once you are fixed into your desired class, there will be more appropriate lodgings available to you. Please take this time to learn the lands for yourself. I apologize for not showing you myself, but there are tasks that I must completely while the daylight is still high. But please, do not hesitate to find me when you are situated.”

Only time would tell if this admittance into the pack would bode well for them. It was her sincerest hope that this course was what the pair sought. But time managed to change the minds of many, as was shown by the dwindling numbers of this peaceful pack. She could do nothing but watch really, and take each day as it came. And adopting this new philosophy, she left the pair to acquaint themselves with the lands as she took stride again to complete her daily tasks along the borders.

[exit X'y]

ooc: 243 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread