i like your outfit mr polarbear
[html]

(581)
Okay... erm. Savannah's PMed me, not sure about you guys, but she's said she's lost muse for this thread, and I... think it would be easier... to just assume she never came to this end of Inferni, or maybe she chased a wild goat or something rather than come hang with us losers? XD Idek.

Ithiel is by me!

Sylvey, your last post doesn't really mention Omni and her horse during the journey, and Tams, there's only one direct mention of Omni in your post, sooo... ??? x___X IDK what else to do. I wrote my post from that angle, but please PM me if it's not cool. >___< If you guys would also prefer to end this thread if it's become too awkward, s'okay! \: -shuffles-

The dusky-hued coyote spent a few long moments waiting for Omni's arrival. Lystra had settled since the scent of Omni's horse had faded, and though the liver-hued mare was not happy with her existence, she had at least settled to the point where Ithiel would be able to control her for the hunt. The dusky man waited, remaining still and gazing down on the younger woman he'd now be hunting with. Ithiel was not particularly pleased with the idea of hunting with two women, and young ones, at that. Had Inferni no better hunters? The dusky Praeses had begun to reconsider his choice of post for the clan, and his contemplation was long.

He stirred after these moments and looked as a new face entering the scene. It was not omni, but another female entirely -- and this one very young. Ithiel showed no sign of exasperation, but he was through waiting for the would-be leader of their party, and he called to both of the girls. Wraith, Symera, then. I am Ithiel de le Poer, the man explained. He did not trust either of these women to take control of the situation, and if Symera -- who no doubt exceeded him in rank -- took issue with his command, so be it -- perhaps he would challenge her for her rank and best her. The coyote had fought women before, but they had been seasoned warriors, and in truth, the silvered Praeses did not think himself capable of truly harming one of the female persuasion.

We should have had a third to accompany us, but perhaps it's best she's passed us by. My horse will not tolerate her steed's presence, and she works best alone. Are you both able to hunt? he asked, unsure if the question would offend either, and not particularly caring. I will circle around, outside of the borders, and herd whatever prey I can toward you two. Take what you can, and I will follow your strike with my arrows, the man said, shrugging a shoulder and shifting the quiver hanging upon his back to indicate its existence, if neither of the women had taken note of it. The coyote, satisfied his instructions were delivered, twisted his head skyward and yelped shrilly, the cry short and incredibly sharp -- perhaps the Luperci's whistle. His arm extended toward the sky, and Zedekiah swooped toward him a moment later.

The big bird sought purchase on Ithiel's gauntlet, his big talons gripping the thick leather for his perch. The red-headed bird peered grimly at Ithiel's would-be hunting companions for a moment, then turned his beady eyes back toward Ithiel. Goat. Deer, the bird said, his low voice gravelly as always. Hogssss, the bird added, bobbling his head to indicate this was the prey of largest quantity. Ithiel nodded and lifted his arm back toward the sky after offering Zedekiah a sliver of dried meat from a pouch on the gauntlet's chest. The bird took off and floated back toward the clouds, his wide black wings carrying him there swiftly.

Any of those will do. Do you understand? he asked of Symera and Wraith, certain they were to experience failure. He himself was not so old, but he had lived a harsh life in Scintilla, and his training had prepared him for these failures as well as successes. Such failures could not educe within him any less determination and strength.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread