abundans cautela non nocet
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

A warrior. No, he wasn't a warrior. Perhaps in Inferni but by trade, 'I'm a mercenary by trade'. It was said in an un threatening way, like a harmless passing comment. It was a long time ago since his last job and he neither liked nor disliked it. He had something to protect after all, Inferni, his sister, his pack mates, the leaders he pledged allegiance to. For them he was a warrior. 'But here I suppose that is what you could title me' he added, giving the woman a slight smile. 'What is it you need?' he asked. Obviously she wanted something from him and as a gentleman if it was in his woman he'd help her as much as he could.

He'd nearly been a mercenary for half his life. Granted he'd always had super fighting skills, not to mention elite athleticism. Being a farm boy had given him lots to do, feeding sheep, cattle, horses, poultry. It wasn't work for a lazy man, at least not in the Pyrenean altitude either. A short spell a fisherman helped too, Angel supposed, it was tiresome work only made worse by the water.Either way he had his upbringing to that for his skills.

<style type="text/css">
.totsunits b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefefe; letter-spacing:1px;}
.totsunits p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.totsunits {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YDo6A.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c00304; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.totsunits .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #fefefe; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; }
.totsunits .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.totsunits p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.totsunits p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread