I'm not ready to back down
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 81dgnc.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 493px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #086DAC;">
     Have Nani sew up her back leg and neck while she is asleep? Just because in my head I imagine those wounds to need stitches XD

She's got colors to spare and i don't care what they choose
     Cercelee attempted to shake her head, momentarily forgetting how painful it was. No, she did not want to go back, but how to convey that to Naniko? How to make her see this war was the opposite of what Cer had ever wanted. She did not want her pack to be vulnerable, and that was the only reason she had put Haku in a leader position. If Inferni refused to back down, they needed one leader who would face the problem head on, and that wasn’t Cer. "I don’t want them to see me... I don’t want them to fight back..." She was growing too tired to explain any further, but surely Naniko would understand. The Twilight Vale leader gave her leave to stay her and told her to rest. Just what Cercelee wanted. As soon as the words were issued Cer’s eyes slid shut, no longer having to force herself to stay awake, to try to make sense of what was happening. Her breath slowed even more, into that of a deep sleep, and it would be nearly impossible to wake her until many hours later when she awoke on her own.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread