[m] the beginnings of evil
The crunching sound of paws in the snow was his first alert that someone was drawing near, and his head jerked up with a slight growl in his throat. Someone was probably coming to try to get in on his lunch and he wasn't going to entertain that notion for a minute. Yet when the person finally emerged through the trees, twitching her fluffy little tail and swinging those hips like she did, the growl faded.

Sky blue eyes looked her up and down, making no attempt at hiding the delight in them at seeing such a picture of loveliness before him. It was strange that the girl was splashed with lavender here and there, and he wondered what it was from. It didn't seem to have a particular pattern and he figured it was there by mistake, not the markings of some kind of tribe. Still, just looking at her, he doubted she lived alone. Still, despite the beauty of her form, he was sure to gather up his catch in his hands so she couldn't pull some move to take it from him.

Standing, he faced her, a smile coming to his muzzle as he prepared to lay on the charm. “My name is Fenin, and I caught it because I've practiced how for years. You don't live alone for as long as I have, my dear, by catching big prey.” He chuckled softly.

“Now, what about yourself? Who are you and where did you appear from?” Despite the charm he laced into his voice, he still couldn't help but direct the question to her boobs instead of her face. He caught himself, though, and shifted his gaze so she might not notice the desire her form inspired within him.

((wc 294))

Messages In This Thread