[m] the beginnings of evil
[html]

Colors..

Word Count :: +idk

Her eyes sparkled with pride as he spoke of her being a painter; his facial expressions told her that he found it rather exciting as she gave a slight wag of her tail to show a small portion of her excitement. She loved talking about her paintings, talking about the way of painting and even talking about how to make the paint its self. Her reply came quickly after he made the question, though still was not expressing anything but a monotone voice. ”I love painting, it’s something my mother and father say I am good att.” A second swish of her tail followed after her words.

It wasn’t till he spoke of where to find some paint that her eyes seemed to light up with a whole new fire, paint in so many colors. She could finish her painting on the wall of the mirror image of the flowers Lorenzo gave her and the white trimmed window. ”Even the color white? I haven’t been apble to figure out how to make that monotone color.” Her voice still did not waver but she moved her body closer to his.

He had caught her attention; she was in his trap and had no idea of what was going on. All she wanted was her colors, paints so that she would not have to bug her mother to make some. She wasn’t one to pester someone that was busy. ”Will you really let me have them?” She spoke in the emotionless voice again, her eyes fixated on his. She wanted him to lead her to this stash if it was really okay for her to have it. She stepped even closer, leaving only a few inches between them.

<style>
.Juliet { background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/18kyee.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Juliet b {color:#530200; }
.Juliet p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Juliet p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Juliet .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;}
.Juliet .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread