[m] the beginnings of evil
[html]

crappy post I am sorry.. You can make her stay longer, talk about the dark. Um talk keeping her there until it starts to get dark or whatever.. You have free reign over what happens next lol...

Word Count :: +idk

Her eyes moved to her male companion as he spoke of how this was the wrong place and he showed his apology in his eyes. Well of course this was not the place, she was here too. Her arms crossed against her still developing chest, rocking her hips to the left as she shuffled her weight in frustration. Well that was just great, she was going to really have to bug her mother for paints after all. A soft sigh escaped the girl as she then moved closer to Fenin in pure curiosity. What was he doing?

The girl watched as he loaded the wood into the metal stove, rummaged around and pulled out a plastic contraption, flicking it to make a small flame appear. Her eyes sparkling with excitement as she watched the lighter magically create fire, ”How did that work?” She asked in her normal emotionless voice. Now that was something she found just as cool as her colors, well maybe not quite. Her body gave a slight shiver as the heat hit her uncovered body, not from being cold but from the rush of hot air that hit her.

Again her nose wrinkled, that just made the smell worse. Dust kicked up in the shack, causing Juliet to back away to the safety of the open door. She really hated the smell of old wood and rust; it was not a very pleasant smell.

Juliet defied her instincts to get away from such a strange smell and moved closer as if her friend had commanded her too. The warmth surging through her body as she bent over slightly to look at the flickering flames. He spoke again but this time with a question that seemed rather out of nowhere, did she like him? Well what kind of like did he mean? She liked him as company and as a friend but she did not have the strange feeling that she felt towards Lorenzo. She tilted her head in thought, her body still in a leaning position as she looked at the fire and not at him.

”Yeah, I like you. You’re my new friend why wouldn’t I like you?” She responded with a rather direct question, moving to look into his angel blue eyes as she talked about liking her. Well this was nice, she had found another friend! Though her ears moved slightly to her hair as he spoke of his lie, he lied about her paints? That was mean, but as he explained she did not feel that frustrated about the situation. ”It’s not nice to lie you know, you could have just asked for me to walk with you but its okay. I guess you had an okay reason” She stated, telling the honest truth, she really liked walking with others. All they had to do is ask.

As the time passed she looked back at the fire for a few minutes before thinking that her mother must have been worried by now. The sun seemed not as high in the sky to her but that may have been her imagination, how long had they been here? Juliet moved away from the fire and towards the door, looking outside as she stood near the door, why did winter have to be so colorless? ”Fenin, I should start heading back or at least leave soon. I don’t want it to get dark before I get back home, I am afraid of it.” She stated, she hated the dark and she did not want to be rude and leave her new friend but she would come see him tomorrow right?

<style>
.Juliet { background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/18kyee.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Juliet b {color:#530200; }
.Juliet p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Juliet p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Juliet .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;}
.Juliet .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread