[m] the beginnings of evil
[html]

crappy post so sorry it took so long...

Word Count :: +idk

His sudden movements did not cause her to jump of even flinch as she almost stepped one foot out the door to signal that she was really going to leave. Not even his sharp word of no was not something to make her jump or react in a strange manner, instead it was his actions. His painful grip on her wrist as he jerked her back as if trying to hold her prisoner in this broken down shack, why did he not want her to go? Its not like she could spend the night here, the bed was rotted and the smell was just overwhelming her senses to their limit.

He pleaded with his eyes and movements for her to stay, spoke of how it was already dark outside so she should not worry about getting home tonight. Her eyes looked from her companion to the door, he was right darkness was closing in. Though her mind lingerer on her mother, she would go crazy without her home. Already she was surely banging down her alpha’s door to send out a search party after her, even though it was unnecessary. After her sister left her mother had been breathing down her neck more and more, so surely this was worrying her to no end.

He spoke of walking her home tomorrow but she shook her head rabidly, disorienting her lightly as she moved closer to the door. She liked her new friend but she needed to head home, tell her mother she was safe. She also hated the dark so the closer she was to her home the better she could feel about the rather scary looking woods. The trees loomed up at her as she let her foot touch the cold snow, the clouds blocking out the little light that she needed to get home.

”I have to get home, I am sorry. My mother would be worried sick if I do not make it back before tomorrow, I really hate worrying her.” She spoke in her monotone voice as she looked back at her friend with kind eyes. She really hated to leave, they found this shack. Hey had a fire and even were having a rather great time but her mother’s voice cried in her head and it just made her worry about Orin’s worrying.

<style>
.Juliet { background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/18kyee.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Juliet b {color:#530200; }
.Juliet p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Juliet p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Juliet .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;}
.Juliet .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread