[M] I know you
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Amy's head turned as a growl emitted through the air. Her hand fell to her short sword, ready to defend herself. Sniffing the air she established the female as a collie, one from the peace pack. How nice. Her last victim had been from there as well. Smiling she waved the collie into the camp. Hello. Care to join me for a meal? There's too much for just me. She didn't mention Hadley, as he'd already been given his allotted meal, and wouldn't be eating the deer with her.

Hadley stood up, sinking into the shadows around. He knew it was disrespectful to be in view when there were guests. Amy had hammered that into his head again and again. He was not to speak, he was not to draw any unwanted attention. Amy pulled the deer off the fire, and began slicing it into smaller pieces. She removed a kidney and tossed it to Hadley, who promptly devoured it. The liver was put aside for later, as well as the heart. The rest of the meat was neatly divided, with enough for both her and the collie.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread