[M] I know you
[html]

OOC is anyone else jumping in on this? and can't remember the injury count

Word Count → 000

Amy smiled politely as the collie chatted. She had no interest in such things, though it was a good way for building relationships. I find fresh meat the best myself. Amy picked up a piece and dug in, enjoying the savory taste. Her dining companion continued to idly chat, filling the air with nonsense. Amy could care less. She'd only invited the girl in because she was looking for another toy to play with. The pack here seemed full of such beings.

Just as she prepared to answer the question the collie bounded away. Confused Amy stared for a moment. Neela spoke, and Amy understood. A friend with the white wolf. Chuckling Amy leaned back, soaking in the warmth. She grabbed another slice of meat and dug in. Her hand ran along her sword fondly. Relax. I'm not here for that. She was only good for one game, after all. If Amy had been able to continue, the wolf would have died. Such easy prey didn't intrigue her beyond one round. So you're a friend? You were rather slow, weren't you? Not there at the rescue at all. Wickedly Amy grinned, knowing she'd hit a nerve.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread