[M] I know you
[html]

No, its just us. I sent you a PM with wha we sorted out about injuries. Would you mind having Amy mention her name at some point please? M tag added for Neela swearing and later violence.

Word Count → 356

The golden dogs insolent body language served to only increase Neela's anger, the woman simply leaning back and continuing to eat, though Neela did notice her keeping a hold of her weapon. Neela's body strained to attack the woman but she held herself still, fists clenched at her side. Despite the despicable things this woman had done Neela was still unwilling to be the one that started a fight; the red haired woman was proud of the mental control she had built up and didn’t want to let this bitch take that away from her.

The woman's next comment made Nela's eyes widen in disbelief and the collie actually stopped moving for a second, her breath catching in her throat from her shock at the sheer audacity the woman was displaying, "What?! And that's supposed to make me feel better is it ya fuckin' monster? Ya think that ya can just attack onea our members like that'n then just come waltzing 'round our borders!? What the hell did Kiara ever do ta you?"

It was the woman's next comment that drove Neela over the edge, the uncomfortable truth contained within the words driving the collie into a rage that she hadn’t felt into a long time. There was no warning, no tensing of her muscles nor preliminary growl. Years of training as a knife fighter had drilled two things into Neela, speed and unpredictability. Even this deep in her rage those two things stuck to Neela, and while she couldn’t muster up much brute force Neela was very quick, and she knew it. One second Neela's hands were by her side and the next they were already in motion, a knife in each hand.

Neela's right hand shot forward with the knife in a backwards grip, Neela's fist flying towards the dog's muzzle with the razor sharp metal close behind it. Her other arm held the knife in a traditional grip and was moving the opposite way, aiming to gut the dog if she moved to the side to dodge Neela's primary blow.

Neela's rage was unleashed, for good or bad the fight was now on.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread