[M] I know you
[html]

I'm not exactly sure how Amy blocked the kick so I'm going to go with the closest thing I know from your description >_>

Word Count → 364

As soon as Neela felt her kick get caught she knew that she was in trouble. It was a perfectly executed textbook block and Neela was helpless to stop herself from crashing to the ground, cursing herself all the way down as her own momentum built up by the clumsy kick added to the force of her fall.

On of the good things about such an obvious block was that Neel knew how she was falling and could twist to minimise the damage, but even so when she hit the ground it was with a solid impact and a soft woof as Neela felt the air forced out of her lungs. One of her knives was wrenched from her grip and skidded across the ground but the other remained in her grip, for now hidden underneath her back.

What happened next sickened Neela. She could understand making sure a downed opponent stayed down but what the golden dog seemed to be trying to do… Neela was reminded of the painstaking spiral cut into Kiara's stomach and shivered in anger. But for now she played dead, letting the other woman get closer before she struck.

A cry of pain forced itself out of Neela's mouth as the cold blade bit into her stomach but she forced herself to remain still, waiting until her attacker moved her had the slightest fraction lower and put herself off balance, there! Silently and suddenly, that had served her well before at least, Neela struck upwards with her free hand, grasping the golden dog's wrist and pulling, indenting to bring the other dog down on-top of her. As she did so her still equipped hand removed itself from behind her back and shot upwards towards the dog's stomach even as she fell, Neela intending to respond in kind to the dog's attempts.

Neela had been at a very clear disadvantage in this fight, having brought a knife to a sword fight but now, with both combatants on the ground and grappling, this golden bitch would find out that that went the other way, and it was just as bad an idea to bring a sword to a knife fight.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread