Playing with the big boys now
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ImmpyOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/mJHjp.png') #64583f no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.ImmpyTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; color:#4f595c;}
.ImmpySubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #565d5d; color:#fff}
.ImmpyInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#fff; font-weight:bolder;}
.ImmpyInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#565d5d; color:#35240c; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.ImmpyInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.ImmpyInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.ImmpyInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.ImmpySubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #565d5d; color:#fff}
.ImmpyInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#565d5d; font-weight:bolder;}
.ImmpyRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#47525a; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Imhotep
By the power of Ra...
OOC :: I dont think I've ever delt with such an awkward man >.>

He had this sense of impending doom, he was standing at the border with his horse and she contemplated just leaving. After giving the border more distance he stood there waiting the breeze pulled at his braids that he had redone recently. He wanted them to look as good as they could for today and it had really taken him hours to make each one right. Looking ahead golden eyes watched as he prayed that all would go alright.

Hood down and body slumped slightly tail between his legs somewhat out of fear though mostly from respect. His golden gaze just watched waiting for the Calvary to arrive and do with him as they wished. First to come upon him though was the wolf maiden he had met a few times now and had asked him to come. He didn’t know why he wanted to be near her he had never known love or felt it so the word and idea was unknown to him. She came up to him and hugged her and he patted her back lightly. He wasn’t sure about all these things and it put him in an awkward spot when she did this.

“I came” He spoke looking at her. He came for her but he didn’t really think of it like that he thought of it as safety and warmth. He looked at her and nodded. “Pretties” He spoke patting his bag. He hoped the things he had gathered would be enough to allow him access into the thorn kingdom. The land that he feared in a sense from the stories carried in the wind. Though no one really knew what went on behind the borders the things he heard were enough to make him want to hide.

Odessa’s presence made him calmer as a dark woman appeared and spoke. He kept his mouth shut as she spoke. He was getting a vibe that the woman didn’t want to hear from him first. He allowed Odessa to speak and when her pumpkin gaze hit him, he was certain that he would need to speak now.

A tan/red hand released the reigns to his horse as he knelt on one knee bowing his head. The powers that be out in the desert had trained them to bow and respect the pharaoh. His eyes never met hers directly as he began to stand before speaking. “I come from far off. No home but strong body and mind.” He spoke his English fractured and needing of more work. “Odessa asked come, I met boy i..itachi. I ask for home Lady Eris.” He said trying not to move himself too much. He felt so uneasy like this. Even as a slave he was told to stand up straight but here the body had to act differently.

By the might of Horus, you will kneel before us.
WC :: +468
template by revo. <3 Mods by Shannon

[/html]

Messages In This Thread