Playing with the big boys now
[html]

Word Count :: 304 PP's permission from rose. Jars

Patience had paid off and Imhotep was infront of the woman who held his fate. The power that seemed to just wave off her body made him feel less then worthy but there he stood because he wanted to get to know the woman named odessa. He wanted to learn and continue to grow and why not here of all places.

The dark woman spoke and this time at him directly. What skills did the man have? he had lies and some true skills. The work he did as a slave did build some skills and made him a good asset. 'I fight good. Better then english" He spoke still not looking at her directly still. He didn't know if he should he didn't know anything she then spoke of a gift and he nodded placing down the bag he had he reached into it.

Out of it Imhotep pulled out for jars that had heads sculpted on them. "each meaning for organ. My people use for ceremonies, when on dies as well. Heart placed in one brain, liver stomach. All so you can have in the next" he spoke. he knew not a lot about the dark woman but Odessa had hinted on her darker side. Maybe she could use them in salsola for something.

Odessa looked at Eris her pumpkin gaze on the dark woman. "Yes of course" The medic spoke as she glanced at Imhotep as he righting himself a bit. He still kept himself how he thought he should be.

"I also farm grow things, not so good cook. I try please you and odessa. All of salsola too. He said as a shiver rippled through him a bit. would she cast the man who was lost in this world away or would she allow him to learn under Salsola

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread