Playing with the big boys now
363 WC

Imhotep was still unsure his place in the world here but he was bound and determined to carve out a path worth living for himself. Though he had come here for Odessa he was beginning to enjoy everything about the area. He had been able to forget about his past and build himself up as a real man. He would someday have confidence and actually understand love. Now the thing that drove him hear was the magnetism that seemed to just flow off of Odessa. He glanced her way slightly as he waited for Eris to either eat him alive or be amused by him.

He looked her way not making eye contact though he could see the confusion on her face that slowly seemed to melt as she found interest in the strange gifts. He had worried that their age and dirty look would make her angry but she seemed to allow that to slide by. He nodded. “Yes I tell you all, as much as like.” He spoke with a smile. He loved talking about his home and he would do anything for one of the leaders of this land.

Excitement slowly started to flood through him. He would serve this land like he would serve the Pharaoh. She spoke again and he nodded slightly. “She told me only my talents might you like” He spoke as he kind of frowned his accent and broken English made him feel at odds. ‘She no give details, never disloyal to land.” He spoke as he looked up a bit. He made sure not to look into her eyes as he nodded. “I.. I wooould bleed salsola. Ooh for salsola.” He spoke trying to correct himself. She would find him amusing he figured but he was trying his best to place the words where they should be. “Never do anything to harm the family.” He spoke very slow and careful to contemplate each and every word so it was right. “I swear” He said giving her a look of meaning. He would do whatever she asked of him. He would be sure that he never did anything that would harm his new home lands.

Messages In This Thread