[M] Come to me
[html]
Gabryjela

Word Count → 450+ :: She is fun lol... thought I would have trouble with her but no she's just too much fun XD

Gabryjela was growing impatient, her body pulsing with want making the seconds tick by with terrible delay. Finally she smelled his odor and a gasping moan came to her lips. She snapped her head to face the young lupus as her blue eyes seemed to glow in the moonlight. Her red maw peaking forth as she pushed off the tree. Let us see vhat we ‘ave. Her steps were slow as she started to untie the fabric that draped her. She pulled the hood down exposing her neatly groomed bob of hair. Then she let the cloak drop carefully as it draped over her forearms. She paused in a seductive manner as a long slender leg set out to her side. She was a dancer in a sense and the art of seduction her game. Her hands ran down her abdomen before she dropped the cloak all together. Her slender dual toned fur open to the male’s hungry gaze. She grinned as her eyes narrowed in on him.

You make me vait too long. Her face growing with a dark glare. She held up her hand halting any movement a request to stay still. Let me ‘ave a look at v’ou. Her deep voice said firmly. Her tail swept from side to side like a slithering snake held high in a dominant pose; the action almost a strain to the rarely used muscles. She stepped around him her nose filling in with his masculinity that emanated from him. She smirked as she ran a finger over his back his height easily reached by her small hands. Dis will no’ do… She said a slight disappointment in her voice. She loved all forms receiving in every way but her first upon her awakening always had to be specific. Her body turned to face him as she finally rounded to meet his front. ’ow are vou to touch me with d’ese paws? ‘ow are you to grab me… She lowered down to his ear keeping her legs stiff as her hands held her steady between her knees. ’ow are vou to take me like dis? Her tongue snaked through her teeth and slid along his cheek his taste a delightful treat before her first course.

She stood again feeling delightfully tall as she put her hands on her hips. Now shift! She demanded in a powerful foreign tone a light chuckle rising from her. It had been too long since she felt power, her dreams often overladen with weakness, fear and pleasantries. Gabryjela was anything but those things and the look on her face made that clear. She knew what she wanted and she was bound to get it sooner or later when her mind was set on it.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread