[M] Come to me
[html]

Gabryjela

Word Count → 252 :: I'm perfectly fine with PP so feel free. And sorry this one's short.

Gabryjela was pleased to see him respond to her whim. As his height took her grin grew as she slinked in closer. Yes, dis vill do. She said as her hands ran from his abdomen to his chest. She circled him again her body untouched by the cold as her heat rose even further, her hands had been exploring his contours and dark fur. She didn’t want to mess around he was perfect now, reminding her of the male that had her first. But could he give her what she wanted and her hands gripped his fur tightly as they found their way back to his chest. She pulled forcefully awaiting his reaction as her words spilled in a moan. Now vou take me beast. She chuckled deeply when she released his fur hoping the action would spark enough. Her first lover was always forceful, demanding, and powerful. From time to time she would not find that in her first upon her awakening. She always did at some point though, sometimes turning even the seemingly sweet into beasts of the night. She held her ground looking up at the male wondering what he could handle what she could inflict upon him to release that beast she desired. She knew it wouldn’t take much but first she needed to learn just what he held on his own as her eyes trailed down. Her body shivered wanting, waiting its impatience growing even though it had been nothing more than maybe a second or two.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread