[M] Come to me
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine);</style>GABRYJELA

In an instant they were at it, rough, painful and delightful. Everything she wanted, no games, no sympathy, just instinct and lust. She had an itch and he was there to scratch it, no more, no less. She gasped at the grasp of her throat and the flood of joy filled her, flowed through her. She gripped his hand her claws digging in but piercing no more than a drop of blood from him. She moaned as her hips drove upwards, his thrusts swift and powerful. She knew it wouldn’t be long but that was fine it didn’t need to be not for this. She could feel him bulge, grow and pulled herself back just slight; the last thing she wanted was another incident or the awkward tie of their bodies. It was why she enjoyed this form it gave her some control gave her ability to pull back regardless of his grasp of her wrists. They had been pinned from the grip on his back. She didn’t know how hard she was scratching or gripping him but it must have been hard enough to warrant the wonderful punishment. She moaned with a devilish hiss to her tone. Yess… She said her pants rising her back arching she would not beat him she knew it but it was quite alright she would have her ways or she would find another to continue.

Sometimes she went for days other times she found it all in camps of males. She never stuck to one though; if she scented the male in the future she may disregard him. He was a played wolf, nothing new… if he had more to offer her he would have to show it. Gabyrjela felt him done and she moaned delighted by his warmth and his pulse. She rose her muzzle next to his and whispered with the foreign tone. Thank vou. She pushed his weight from her smaller form with her foot. She stood and strode to her cloak with a delighted sway of her slender hips and bent to pick it up. She slipped it back on throwing the hood over her once more. She looked back her teeth gleaming in the night and gave the male a single wave of her fingers and began to walk away. Satiated for now she could walk for a while before her desire could cripple her once more. She was a devil of the night upon her first day of the heat always would be.

Word Count :: 416 If you want you can do another XD... I was going to go more but with my muse issues, I thought I'd better quite while I'm ahead and save you the grief of waiting for me. If you want don't want to do a concluding post you can archive it Smile otherwise thankies and awesome thread *gives two thumbs up*

Image courtesy of Pure-Poison89

<style>
.GR2_Xyza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Xyza b {font-family:verdana; color:#95cb8d; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Xyza {background-color:#082e25; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7c8f63; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #081416; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Xyza .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Tangerine; font-size:70px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:50px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.GR2_Xyza .ooc {text-align:Right; font-family:verdana; color:#e6eba8; font-size:9px; border-top:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 30px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread