Some were ment to fly
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +215 OOC :: set 12 or 13 idk which. mushy brain is mush

Aeron looked at Shou as she sighed she had to start trusting the foolish thing. She untied the rope and smiled. "Now you have to stay with me Shou we have a lot of work to do." She said as she moved along on her horse. She wanted to get going and do somethings around Anathema. She was now an Andras and wanted to keep proving herself to Naniko and Alaki.

New snow made travel a little tougher but she was ok with it. She was bundled in her aging uniform and cloak. Giving the bird a treat for staying with her she smiled. "Now I want to be able to get messages to members of the pack are you smart enough for that?" She questioned the thing that looked at her. It's dark eyes just watching her.

"I told you he's to dumb" Zenna piped in looking up at Aeron. She sighed and looked at the feline. "oh hush Zenna he can learn I know he can" She said. She should hunt down a pack mate to help her. She patted her horse and got him to move along.

Elzar huffed blowing out warm air that seemed to turn to steam. Aeron smiled and watched the forest just roll by as they moved along.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread