Some were ment to fly
567 WC

Aeron watched as the horse re adjusted itself pulling itself up to be on an even level with Elzar. Elzar being the male that he was let out a loud call to the mare next to him. He tossed his head showing off a bit all because Aeron chose not to geld the male. She wanted to breed the handsome male someday but she would wait for the right female horse before she bred her boy to just anyone. Though if he had any say in it he would go around making a million babies but that’s why Aeron was so careful with where she left him.

“I can tell good for you” She spoke as she patted the male trying to get him to simmer down a bit there was no need for him to be flaunting around she need him focused for she didn’t want Zenna or Shou to get hurt from him choosing that it was ok to show off. Aeron smiled “If you ever need any lesson’s I’ve been riding since I was able to shift it was a skill my clan required so if nothing else it’s the only true thing I’m good at.” She said chuckling a bit. It was true there may not be much that Aeron could do without issue but she could ride with the best of them. She had to be able to ride like the sind and with great skill allowing her to get herself and her horse around and over obstacles. Returning her attention to the dark woman she smiled listened to her speak again.

“Oh I was tying this red marker to Shou.” She said Shou showed off a bit flapping his wings as he looked at the two women. “He’s going to be a messenger I hope.” She spoke as she lifted her arm allowing him to fly up as she gave a sharp whistle calling him back. That two was one of her few skills the ability to whistle. Shou swooped back down and landed on her arm as he received a cracker like treat.

“I am the pack’s Andras and I’m working on getting this boy trained to bring messages in his grasp to Alaki or Naniko even pack mates. This way when I am out on pack business I can still get information to them.” She spoke as she patted her lovely crow.

“Zenna and Thisle are my scouts they tend to go ahead of me on trips to see what they can find or to warn me.” She spoke as she looked at the feline. She really couldn’t do many things without the two cats she wished that Thisle wasn’t so lazy though. It seemed like ever since day one that cat had been a problem for Aeron.

“Would you mind helping me to some training?” Aeron asked her golden gaze had fallen on the woman who she knew so little about but that was ok with Aeron she didn’t need to know everything of her pack mate but have some sort of trust. Aeron trusted those who resided behind the borders but she also had an air of caution for those she was meeting for the first time. Sitting there she pulled a half piece of paper from her bag as she rolled it she tied it so that it wouldn’t become undone. She smiled looking at Caprica.

Messages In This Thread