Some were ment to fly
[html]
OOC: Words: 377

Caprica wondered why the other horse was making such a noise all of a sudden, and flinging his head around in such a dramatic fashion. It seemed he was playing up in order to show off in front of her mare, and maybe that explained her slightly more touchy than usual behaviour. Rohan was a highly well-mannered beast, and Caprica was glad to have her as her first horse. But the stallion was unnerving even herself, let alone the mare who was the target of his attentions. She couldn't help but smile, though. That was a good looking horse, and he didn't mean any harm. "Oh, I've had a great teacher," she hastened to explain, not wanting her own mistakes to reflect poorly upon the generous AniWayan fellow. "I know what I'm meant to do, I just need to get more practice so it becomes more like second nature, I guess. But if you have any tips feel free to share." She didn't think she had the natural aptitude to ever be a fluent rider like Aeron, though. It was good enough for her if she could know enough to get around from place to place without fear of falling. Seemed the honey-coated woman was an animal whisperer not limited to horses, though, as she demonstrated her ability to fly and recall the bird. The cats were trained, as well, it seemed. Though the way Aeron spoke with such pride, it was clear the group was more like a little family unit than a mistress with slaves. They obeyed her from their own free will, much like the horses did. The idea of having two fast and nimble felines scampering around helping to find things - she guessed it could really help with trapping and hunting, especially. While her mind chewed over this, she was surprised by another question. She smiled at the idea of herself and Rohan being roped into the Andras' entourage, two new members for her little herd. She was interested to see the woman work, though, and supposed she could deal with being obedient and useful for however long it took. "Sure, love to! What did you want me to do?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread